Download
the green village n.
Skip this Video
Loading SlideShow in 5 Seconds..
The Green Village PowerPoint Presentation
Download Presentation
The Green Village

The Green Village

347 Vues Download Presentation
Télécharger la présentation

The Green Village

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript

  1. The Green Village Don’t Just Invest, Invest for Sure Benefits…

  2. ? Why Invest in Real-Estate ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

  3. Nearby Developments • About 12 Km. From DSIR (Dholera Special Investment Region) DSIR (Dholera Special Investment Region) • Project Vision • To develop Dholera Special Investment Region (SIR) as global manufacturing and trading hub i.e. "The engine for economic resurgence of the country" which is supported by world class infrastructure."The Development Plan, taking into account the DMIC objectives and goals, should focus towards creating and enabling environment to protect local industries, enhance investment climate, improve quality of life, upgrade human skills, create world class infrastructure and attract global investment". Project goals are to double the employment potential, triple industrial output and quadruple exports from the region in next five years.

  4. Dholera SIR - Overview Dholera SIR : Ideally located, widely connected... • Total Area: 920 Sq. km • Developable Area: 567.39 Sq. Km • High Access Corridor: City Center, Industrial, Logistic, Knowledge & IT, • Recreation & Sports, Entertainment • World-class infrastructure & connectivity: within & outside • Central spine express way & Metro Rail to link the SIR with mega cities • Airport & Sea Port in the vicinity • Proximity to mega cities: Ahmadabad, Bhavnagar, Vadodara • Benefit of sea coast, nature park, golf course • Premium civic amenities • Capable to cater to both International & Domestic Market • Close to Gujarat International Finance TechCity (GIFT) • Close to Petro-chemicals and Petroleum Inv. Region (PCPIR) • Logistic support of the Dedicated Freight Corridor (DMIC) • Benefits of the high impact Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) • Public investment in core infrastructure Salient Features Dholera SIR : A Self governed global centre of economic activities... • Empowered mechanism for administration • Autonomy in operations • Flexibility in decisions • Freedom in planning • Commitment to adopt best practices • Full potential for private sector participation • Fully developed environment & framework for PPP • PSP modes : BOT, BOOT etc already operational www.dholerasir.com

  5. Dholera SIR - Overview www.dholerasir.com Connectivity: National Highway 8 connects the Dholera Special Investment Region with Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar and Mumbai. Dholera itself has good connectivity with National Highway (NH) 8 (Anand) and 8A (Bagodra), augmenting Bagodra -Bhavnagar, Bagodra- Surendranagar- Radhanpur links As a part of Golden Quadrilateral, the 500 km Mumbai- Ahmedabad- Vadodara Express way connects the region In order to make the region more assessable, an airport and a port are proposed in this region. The port site is proposed to be connected by road with Ahmedabad – Bhavnagar highway at a distance of about 11 kilometers. Almost 2,057 hectares of Government land was allocated for the development of port site Rail connection is being planned for Dholera, while the nearest meter gauge connection is Bhavnagar (34 km) and the nearest broad gauge station is Tarapur (103 km) For More Connectivity Options Just Click on the Glob

  6. The Green Village at The way of DSIR

  7. Some News's About Developments and Flash works Dholera to soon host one of country's four smart cities French business delegation meets CM with a helping hand, eye on investments Delhi-Mumbai corridor: 9 projects worth Rs 1.2 lakh cr get nod Rapid transit systems to connect Ahmedabad and Dholera Intra-city rail network planned in Gujarat’s Special Investment Region AECOM awarded US$30-million program management contract for Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor in Gujarat, India

  8. ZOOM Layout Plans for your comforts For Go to Direct location via Google Maps Just Click ON THIS LINK The Green Village For Google Location And Base Map Please contact to our Office (Email Id)

  9. Amenities and Our Responsibilities • Our Responsibilities • Roads • Main Road Connectivity • Comfortable intercom roads (RCC) • Still wire fencing for Demarcation • Water Connection • Electricity Connection • Drainage Connections • Full area Landscaping (Roads and Garden) • Amenities • Club house • Meditation Area arrangement • Party Celebration Place with setting arrangement for all • Yoga Room • Swimming pool • Garden • Children Play area • Walkway for Jogging • Senior citizen sitting Area • Tree Plantation Lined Internal Roads for Green & Natural Environment

  10. Lets Just checkout to Rates and the Schemes • For more Options You have to visit at our Office

  11. Schemes • Cash Payment :- • Simple and Clear Scheme –: You have to pay the Down Payment amount 25 % (Basic + Additional) at booking time and the rest, 75 % (Basic + Additional) within 90 Days of your booking date…. • 1 Year Installment :- • It’s Not more complicated like –: You have to pay the Down Payment amount 20 % (Basic + Additional) at booking time and the rest, 80 % (Basic + Additional) within 1 year of your booking date, But yes the installment of one year will be the same continues every month. For more details please contact us on our customer care number or email id. • 2 Years Installment :- • This Scheme matches with your comforts and efforts –: You have to pay the Down Payment amount 15 % (Basic + Additional) at booking time and the rest, 85 % (Basic + Additional) within 1 year of your booking date, But yes the installment of two years will be the same continues every month. For more details please contact us on our customer care number or email id.

  12. Deep Clarifications of Area with Plot Numbers Click Ok TO the Warning Massage then The Excel will be Open AUTO Just Click To Download Button for The Plot / EMI / Rate Calculation Excel Download Now

  13. Our Contact Details • Ahmedabad Office • Address : 811/812, Milestone Complex, Nr. Drive-in Cinema, Gurukul to Drive-in road, Thaltej, Ahmedabad – 380054, • Landline : 079 – 64500645 and 27487480, • Mobile : +91 9925 0211 99 and +91 9925 0333 17 • Email : info@thegreenvillage.in • Website : www.thegreenvillage.in Please take a note of timings as our office timings are 10 to 6 and you can try on mobile within 10 to 10.

  14. Thanks and Regards The Green Village Don’t Just Invest, Invest for Sure Benefits…