Process Process of of lost lost wax wax casting casting Process Process Description: Description: Railway Wheels-We use lost wax casting to produce the Railway wheels,If necessary,We will also forging it. There are three techniques in our lost wax casting process including water glass technique casting, silica sol technique casting and lost foam casting. Water Water glass Water glass technique casting is also called cryogenic lost wax. And the dimension tolerance we could reach is CT7-8.The main material is carbon steel, alloy steel. The weight controlled is about 0.2-80 kg. glass technique technique casting casting Silica Silica sol Silica sol technique casting is also called mesothermal lost wax. And the dimension tolerance we could reach is CT5-6.The main material is stainless steel ,carbon steel, alloy steel. The weight controlled is about 0.1-60kg. sol technique technique casting casting Lost Lost foam Lost foam casting is a modern form of investment casting that eliminates certain steps in the process. And the dimension tolerance we could reach is CT8-9.The main material is gray iron, dutile iron, high Cr cast iron, resistance cast iron. The weight controlled is about 0.2-100 kg. foam casting casting
1. Mould DesigningStrictly making 3D model based on customer’s drawing dimensions, and mastered the contractibility rate for all types of material. 2. Wax Injection Wax design of the desired castings are produced by injection molding. These designs are called patterns. 3. Assembly The patterns are attached to a central wax stick, called a sprue, to
form a casting cluster or assembly. 4. Shell Building The shell is built by immersing the assembly in a liquid ceramic slur ry and then in a bed of extremely fine sand. Up to eight layers may be applied in this manner. 5. Dewax At this point, all of the residual pattern and gating material is rem oved, and the ceramic mold remains. The mold is then preheated to a s pecific temperature and filled with molten metal, creating the metal casting
6. Mould Shell Roast This process is to put the lost-wax shell into the roast furnace and make them harder. Heating the Mould shell before casting is also to insure the better products surface texture. 7. Smelting the Liquid Steel Allocate the chemical composition and sampling before steel casting.
8.Spectrochemistry Analysis Inspection on materials by spectrometer testing. 9. Conventional In the conventional process, the shell is filled with molten metal by gravity pouring. Casting
10. Cut Off The parts are cut away from the central sprue using a high speed Friction saw . 11.Heat Treating Carbon steel and low-alloy steel need normalizing and temper, oil-que nching, water-quenching and so on. We can set out different heat trea tment method as per different requirement from customers.
12. Polishing Polishing is to modify the out of flatness on casting head after cast ing cuttig and to modify the burring and splashings in the process o f gasting cycle. 13. Inspection Inspection of the mechanical properties, surface, internal quality, a nd to check if the rough dimension meet the drawing requirement for t he prodcuts.
14. Machining Cut the piece of raw material into a desired final shape and size. No w we have CNC, Lathe, milling machine, drilling machine, boring lathe and grinding machine. 15.Quality Inspection Quality inspection on the machining dimension. Mainly tools we use is like specialized gauge and callipers, mircocalliper,three-dimensionl and so on.
16. Storage and Delivery Efficiency of package goods delivery on time per your shipping reques ts. Advantage of investment casting Advantage Advantage of of lost lost wax wax casting casting : : Wide Wide Application Application Scope Our lost wax casting process is virtually unrestricted by the size ,thickness and shape complexity. Scope Wide Wide Choice Choice of Our lost wax steel, alloy steel, manganese steel,stainless steel ,and high-Cr & wear-resist Iron and so on. of Alloys Alloys process able to utilize a wide variety of alloys for common carbon Dimensional Dimensional accuracy The lost wax casting process is capable of producing foundry with higher accuracy than ordinary forgings and weld assembly in general condition. accuracy Reduction Reduction of Lost wax castings are able to reduce costs in many cases such as reduced machining, less materiel waste and so on. of Production Production Costs Costs In addition, we own CNC machining center and CNC Lathe, so machine parts (machining parts or machinery parts),metalwork (metal products) are ok for us!