Turing Test From http://www.kurzweilcyberart.com/poetry/rkcp_akindofturingtest.php3
1. • is beauty itself • that they were walking there. All along the new world naked, • cold, familiar wind -
2. • Pink confused with white • flowers and flowers reversed • take and spill the shaded flame • darting it back • into the lamp's horn
3. • The winds of the oozy woods which wear • the ocean, with azure moss and flowers • So sweet, the purple even • I sleep in the arrows • Of the dome of death.
4. • O thou, • Who moved among some fierce Maenad, even among noise • and blue • Between the bones sang, scattered and the silent seas.
5. • She eyes me with an ingrown eye, • in the rhythm of teacup tapping • thinks of sweeping away crumbs
6. • At six I cannot pray: • Pray for lovers, • through narrow streets • And pray to fly • But the Virgin in their dark wintry bed
7. • What seas what shores what granite islands towards my timbers • and woodthrush calling through the fog • My daughter.
8. • Imagine now a tree in white sails still whirled • About the leaves • will be of silences • Calm and angels
9. • -and the sun, dipping into the avenues • streaking the tops of • the irregular red houselets, • and • the gay shadows dropping and dropping.
10. • The morning and already • a perfect if slightly paled • old park turned with young women • seized in amber
11. • "Interesting book?" • she sits • dancing by the electric typewriter, • bloodless revolution of meats • strings of use, • Politic, cautious, and the fact • she is calling them all - • The children at his feet • he is always time • To roll it was dark, • damp, jagged, like the voice • Because of love ends.
12. • Men with picked voices chant the names • of cities in a huge gallery: promises • that pull through descending stairways • to a deep rumbling.
13. • Where were thou, sad Hour, selected from whose race is • guiding me, • Lured by the love of Autumn's being, • Thou, from heaven is gone, where was lorn Urania • When rocked to fly with thee in her clarion o'er the arms of death.
14. • Lady of Autumn's being, • Thou, from the day, having to care • Teach us now thoroughly small and create, • And then presume? • And this, and me, • And place of the unspoken word, the unread vision in Baiae's bay, • And the posterity of Michelangelo.
15. • I am lonely, lonely. • I slap an answer myself • she hides deep within her • yet plays- • Milkless.
16. • O my shoulders, flanks, buttocks • against trespassers, • against thieves, • storms, sun, fire, • against thieves, • storms, sun, fire, • against flies, against weeds, storm-tides, • neighbors, weasels that waken • The silent seas.
17. • the days, locked in each other's arms, • seem still • so that squirrels and colored birds • go about at ease over • the branches and through the air.
18. • I am watching ants dig tunnels and bury themselves • they go without water or love
19. • Lady is sick, • perhaps vomiting, • perhaps laboring • to the usual reign
20. • Rain is sweet, brown hair; • Distraction, music in passageways. • Six o'clock. • The time. Redeem • The world and waking, wearing
21. • Wipe your hand across your mouth, and laugh; • The worlds revolve like ancient women • Gathering fuel in vacant lots.
22. • I should have been a pair of ragged claws • Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.
23. • patches of all • save beauty • the rigid wheeltracks. • The round sun • the bed. • She smiles, Yes • you please first • then stays • with herself alone • and then dividing over and over • and splashed and after you are • listening in her eyes
24. • All along the road the reddish • purplish, forked, upstanding, twiggy • stuff of bushed and small trees • with dead, brown leaves under them • leafless vines-
26. • Like a sod of war; • houses of small white curtains- • smell of shimmering • ash white, • an axe
27. • By action or by suffering, and whose hour • Was drained to its last sand in weal or woe, • So that the trunk survived both fruit or flower;-
28. • is a steady burning • the road the battle's fury - • clouds and ash and waning • sending out • young people,
25. • Pray for those who are branches on forever