Lost Sheep Ministries Luke 15:4-7 Leave - Go - Find - Bring Back - Rejoice T4T – Session 6 www.lostsheepministries.com
T T 4 Training For Trainers Session 6
Introduction to T4T Session 6 By Session 6, each Generation 0 (G0) Team member should have identified leaders and started a new G1 T4T Church The G1 T4T Team Meetings should be approximately 2 to 3 weeks behind the G0 Meetings As the Initial Team Leader for the new G1 T4T church, you can use the materials taught in your G0 team meetings. Spend extra time with those that the Holy Spirit indicates will be leader(s) Continue to circle names on your list and share your story, bridge, and short Gospel with them this week.
Session 6: 1. How are You Doing?
2. Let’s Worship Our God is everything we need Be Silent Before Him and Reflect on His Names
We must trust and depend upon Him. And not trust and depend upon Self!
3. Accountability for Session #6 How many were in your G1 church meeting this past week? Ask Each; Explain the reaction your G1 team had to your teaching on Stewardship How much money did you collect as an offering unto the Lord? Where do you plan to purchase Bibles for each of your G1 church members?
4. Vision Casting Where there is no vision, the people perish. Proverbs 29:18 Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
Faith is to believe what we do not see: the reverse of this faith is to see what we believe
5. Brief Discipleship Lesson Assurance Your Salvation is Sealed
Uncertainty is so unsettling and disturbing. Forgiveness of our sins only comes by the grace of God not by anything we can do. Ephesians 2:8-9. God draws us to Himself through His Son Jesus. We must assert believing faith and trust in what Jesus has done for us to be saved. John 14:6
Since our salvation has been given to us, God includes many reassuring scriptures that we are saved. Jesus promises to give us eternal life and we shall never perish John 10:28 Eternal life does not only mean that you will live forever. Life with God also means that you are able to live a lifestyle of holiness, compassion, and courage right now! From today throughout eternity, you are free to enjoy the abundant grace of God. Ephesians 1:3 We know that our salvation is secure -2 Corinthians 5:17 - We are changed, new in Christ. Matthew 28: 20 Teaches us to obey everything Jesus has commanded us. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
1 Thessalonians 1:4 We know, dear brothers and sisters that God loves you and has chosen you to be His own. 1 Thessalonians 5b. The Holy Spirit gave you full assurance that what we told you is true. John 10: 27 – 30 "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. The gospel of Jesus Christ is the best news in the whole world. God’s will is that every person from every culture and language will hear the gospel and receive salvation. 2 Peter 3:9
Re-arrange the team into smaller groups of 2 to 4 members 6. Practice Each should continue to Add names to their list and Review their Story. Continue to circle names and tell your story, bridge to the Gospel and tell the Gospel. Discuss why it is important to Do all things as unto the Lord. Emphasize the T4T things being done. Discuss Christian assurance and the temptation to doubt. Have the team members share their witnessing experiences this past week.
7. Goal Setting for Session 6 In next week’s G0T4T meeting, teach the team about Inductive Bible Study Pass out Study Bibles to the G0 team members. Show them how to use the study aids. Assign a Book of the Bible, Chapter or Passage to perform an Inductive Study. (Suggest Book of John or Matthew 5:3-16) Continue to Disciple Leaders Pray for the T4T teams Vision this week