2. Overlap the circle you just drew with another circle below it. The second circle is the body, so it should be a little bigger.
3. Erase the top of the second circle where it overlaps the head. Draw a straight line under the body circle. This serves as the ground. You can add grass and flowers if you like.
4. Draw a nose on the first circle. It can look like a "U" shape. Add a symbol that looks like a fish hook under the nose, one curved to the left and one to the right. This forms the mouth.
5. Draw two semi circles for the eyes above the nose. Then draw a small circle within each of the semi circles to make the pupils.
6. Draw two ears on each side of the first circle. They can be short and pointed, or long and floppy!
7. To draw the puppy’s tongue, draw a small “U” shape under the fish-hook mouth.
8. Draw two circles on each side of the body. These are the paws. Add little lines to create the toenails.
9. Draw two more semi circles at the bottom of the body circle so that they touch the ground you drew earlier. These are the back legs, which are folded up under the pup.
10. Draw the tail. Be creative and let it be whatever shape or size you want.