2. Name the disease that causes an inflammation of the laminae within the hoof?
3. Name the marking that is a small patch of white found between the nostrils of a horse.
5. Name the martingale that has one end that attaches to the girth, then splits into 2 straps with rings on each end for the reins to pass through?
6. What is a fast 4 beat artificial gait in which each foot meets the ground separately at equal intervals?
7. This feed is a mixture of ground grains & supplements pressed together to form short, round pieces. What is the general term for feed of this shape?
10. What is the common term for this medication that kills internal parasites of the horse?
Glass eye, china eye or wall eye Founder or laminitis Snip Shetland pony Running martingale Rack Pellets Cow hocked Hoof knife Wormer or dewormer