Download
occupy wall street n.
Skip this Video
Loading SlideShow in 5 Seconds..
Occupy Wall Street PowerPoint Presentation
Download Presentation
Occupy Wall Street

Occupy Wall Street

203 Vues Download Presentation
Télécharger la présentation

Occupy Wall Street

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript

  1. Occupy Wall Street Kalin and Logan

  2. Occupy! • Occupy Wall Street Is a movement that started on September 17, 2011, by a small group of protesters. The size of the group grew immensely and even spread to other continents. The belief of the group and the reason for protesting is that a mere 1% of the population owns a vast amount of the wealth, and they keep getting richer, while the other 99% are losing their jobs and their money.

  3. First Article • New York Times Article – what Occupy Wall Street is, and what it’s about.

  4. The 1%’s Side • Panic of the Plutocrats– the rich politicians and businesspeople are scared that the Occupy Wall Street protests will cause there to be stricter taxing on them. (causing them to be slightly less rich)

  5. Demands • Demands – This is a list of demands made by the Occupy Wall Street Movement. This shows the protester’s side of things.

  6. Video! • Protesters Speak!

  7. What do you think? • The rich are seemingly getting richer, and it looks like the poor are still getting poorer. What would you be willing to do if your parents lost their job or couldn’t afford to feed you tonight?