BENEFITS OF FACEBOOK MARKETING
1) Interacting with customers: The ability to interact with customers is invaluable, but the most significant benefit that your dealership will get out of Facebook is getting customers to interact with you. When your followers comment on your updates or post on your wall, it personifies your business and establishes credibility that others can see, which is almost as good as a personal recommendation.
2) Accessing an attentive audience A business page is also a great way to publish announcements that you want to advertise to a large group of people who are open to listen. Use it as a way to tell your audience when you introduce a new product, service or staff member, host or attend events and even announce new customers.
3) Access businesses and consumers: Facebook recently introduced some new opportunities for business users to engage their fans and other business pages. You can now toggle between your personal Facebook user and your business account, which allows you to comment on other business pages.
4) Geo-tagging: Facebook’s new geo-tagging application, Places, allows users to check in to a destination anywhere they go and announce it to their friends. If a location has never been checked in to before, the first user to check in will have to create a new place before checking in.
5) Drive website traffic and generate leads: Your Facebook page should be a great source of traffic to your website. Develop a strategy to get more “likes” on your Facebook page. Getting more “likes” will ultimately increase the traffic to your website.
6) Customer Interaction: Facebook helps you to interact with your customers. You can communicate promotions, events and contests. Clients could engage with online customer service representatives to discuss complaints, provide feed-backs, and post other messages.
7) Reputation Management: Having a Facebook account not only allows you to “speak directly” to your customers but it also allows you to see what they think of you, your business and may offer suggestions for improvement.
8) Viral Marketing: Viral marketing is word of mouth on warp speed. Take advantage of this latest marketing tool and get your name out there fast and to lots of people. Create an excitement about your products or services that will result in people not being able to resist wanting to be your Facebook friend.
Connect with Felix…. A A A A A A A A A A A @nolimitbuzz fb.com/nolimitbuzz 7 OlufunmilayoOkikiolu, Off Toyin Str. 08093699678 2224AD6C www.nolimitbuzz.net
CONTACT US • VISIT OUR SITE • “http://WWW.NOLIMITBUZZ.NET” • TALK TO US • “234-809-3699-678” • E-MAIL US • “FELIX@NOLIMITBUZZ.NET” WEB MOBILE SOCIAL