KX-TDA100D System(MPR V5.1) Panasonic System Networks Co., Ltd. Edition 1.0 18 NOV., 2010
Chapter 1System Design 1. Characteristics 2. Target customer
1. Characteristic of TDA100D Built-in (1)New MPR card Built-in DLC4 (4 DPT + 4 D-XDP) & Serial I/F Built-in Memory Expansion Card (2)New KSU New Additional Slot Built-in Power Supply Unit (3)New Analog CO card with built-in Caller ID8 ports by default and additional 8 ports for easy expandability. Capacity Expansion (1)System Capacity - 128 SLT portWithout MEC and Power Supply Unit replacement (2)New 24/16 port SLT cardBuilt-in Caller ID and Message Waiting Lamp Control PBX software feature is same as KX-TDA100-200 MPR version 5. Provide new PC Maintenance Console dedicated for TDA100D (separated from current UPCMC)
2. Target customer TDA100D is the strong product for SLT based Configuration Target : 30 - 96 SLTs System Wireless for hotel, car dealer, factory….. MPR DLC4 MCSLC 24/16 Card MCSLC 24/16 Card MCSLC 24/16 Card MCSLC 24/16 Card MCSLC 24/16 Card 232C Serial PCMC for TDA100D (For Dealer) New 24/16 SLT cardfor 128 SLT Built-in4 Digital PT Port Digital PT for manager or operator Single Line Telephone for employee Even if SLT is used mainly, a few Digital PTs are required for manager or operator.New TDA100D supports 4 DLC port for these Digital PTs without option.
Chapter 2Hardware Configuration 1. New Additional Slot 2. Cards Specification 3. New Card existing TDE/TDA 4. Existing Card compatibility 5. Terminal compatibility
1. New Additional Slot Increase the one Free Slot. (All kind of card will be able to install to Slot 7.) < Current TDA100 > < New TDA100D > 1 2 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 PSU-S/M (Option) Free slot Free slot Free slot Free slot Free slot MPR Free slot Free slot New PSU (Built-in) Free slot Free slot Free slot Free slot Free slot MPR Free slot DLC4 USB Serial I/F Serial I/F USB
2. Cards Specification (1/5) Main Processor Card(1/2) - Built-in DLC4 (4 DPT + 4 D-XDP) - Serial Interface (RS-232C) port was mounted - Music On Hold input ports/External Pager output connectors was changed to RJ45 - Expand SRAM capacity MTBF : 138.7 Year TDA100 MPR New TDA100D MPR RJ11 For DLC 4 Ports SCALE-UP RJ45 For MOH x2 & Pager x2 RS-232C For SMDR SIDEVIEW FRONT VIEW FRONT VIEW Note: 1. System will not work correctly when install new MPR card to existing TDA/TDE KSU. But no safety issues will happen. 2. Exchange cable, from MOH/Pager mini jack to RJ45, will not be provided.
2. Cards Specification (2/5) Main Processor Card(2/2) Main Cabinet Software Note MPR Card TDA100D TDA100/TDE100 TDA100/TDE100 It does not start up. TDA100D TDA100D It becomes an abnormal mode. (All cards become Fault. ) TDA100/TDE100 It does not start up. TDA100/TDE100 TDA100D It does not start up. TDA100D TDA100/TDE100 It operates without Serial I/F, DHLC/SLT card, old DPT and DSS console. TDA100D TDA100/TDE100 It does not start up.
2. Cards Specification (3/5) Power Supply Card(1/1) - Built-in Power Supply Unit (PSU) New power supply supports up to 128 load figure including max.104 for DPT/CS. (User does not need to replace PSU when expand the system.) TDA100D will cover TDA200 user range Power Consumption : 224 W (Normal Traffic ) Note: 1. Power supply and KSU is no compatibility with existing TDA/TDE series 2. Current PSU-S/M (TDA0103/TDA0104) will not be used for TDA100D 3. System will not work correctly when install existing TDA/TDE MPR card in to new TDA100D KSU. In this case, no safety issues will happen. Calculate the load figure from the type of equipment to be connected. Type Maximum Load Figure System Total (DPT, CS and SLT card) 128 DPT and CS 104 New PSU-S (Built-in)
2. Cards Specification (4/5) 24/16 SLC Card(1/1) - 24/16 SLT ports per card - Max. 5 MCSLC24/Max.7 MCLSC16 cards per PBX- 2 power failure transfer (PFT) ports - Built-in Caller ID (FSK) & Message Waiting Lamp Control* Caller ID specification is similar to current CSLC16.* Message waiting Lamp specification is similar to current MSLC16. * No self diagnostic function by PCMC MTBF : 24/16 SLT 28.1/25.8 Year Configuration Example
2. Cards Specification (5/5) 8 Ports Analog CO Card(1/1) - 8 analog trunk ports per card- Expand up to 16 ports with 8 ports daughter card- 2 power failure transfer (PFT) ports for 8 / 16 ports - Built-in Caller ID- Pay tone detection is not available - User-supplied Amphenol connector I/F Built-in Caller ID Circuit Built-in Caller ID Circuit 2 PFT ports Mount to Base board 8 ports expansion daughter card MTBF : 29.2 Year 8 ports base LCOT card MTBF : 24.9 Year
4. Existing Card compatibility (1/6) Model Description TDA100D MPR Software - MPR Software of TDA100/200 No Optional SD Memory Cards KX-TDA0820 SD Memory Card for Software Upgrade No KX-TDA0920 SD Memory Card for Software Upgrade to Enhanced Version Yes(*1) MPR Card - MPR card of TDA100/200 or TDE100/200 No(*2) MPR Option Card KX-TDA0105 Memory Expansion Card (MEC) No (*3) KX-TDA0196 Remote Card (RMT) Yes Note: (*1): KX-TDA0920 for TDA100D will be supplied from December, 2010 production. (*2): Existing TDA/TDE MPR card will be able to install TDA100D KSU physically, but function will not work properly. (*3) : DMPR support 2500 SMDR data registration, so that No MEC card support is needed.
4. Existing Card compatibility (2/6) Model Description TDA100D Trunk Cards KX-TDA0180 8-Port Analogue Trunk Card (LCOT8) Yes KX-TDA0181 16-Port Analogue Trunk Card (LCOT16) Yes KX-TDA0182 8-Port DID Card (DID8) Yes KX-TDA0183 4-Port Analogue Trunk Card (LCOT4) Yes Yes KX-TDA0184 8-Port E & M Trunk Card (E&M8) KX-TDA0187 T-1 Trunk Card (T1) Yes KX-TDA0188 E-1 Trunk Card (E1) Yes KX-TDA0189 8-Port Caller ID/Pay Tone Card (CID/PAY8) Yes KX-TDA0193 8-Port Caller ID Card (CID8) Yes KX-TDA0284 4-Port BRI Card (BRI4) Yes KX-TDA0288 8-Port BRI Card (BRI8) Yes KX-TDA0290CE PRI Card (PRI30) Yes KX-TDA0290 PRI Card (PRI23) Yes KX-TDA0480 4-Channel VoIP Gateway Card (IP-GW4) Yes KX-TDA0484 4-Channel VoIP Gateway Card (IP-GW4E) Yes KX-TDA0490 16-Channel VoIP Gateway Card (IP-GW16) Yes
4. Existing Card compatibility (3/6) Model Description TDA100D KX-TDA0143 Extension Cards 4 Cell Station Interface Card (CSIF4) Yes KX-TDA0144 8 Cell Station Interface Card (CSIF8) Yes 8-Port Digital Hybrid Extension Card (DHLC8) No KX-TDA0170 Yes(*1) KX-TDA0171 8-Port Digital Extension Card (DLC8) KX-TDA0172 Yes(*1) 16-Port Digital Extension Card (DLC16) KX-TDA0173 8-Port Single Line Telephone Extension Card (SLC8) No KX-TDA0174 16-Port Single Line Telephone Extension Card (SLC16) No KX-TDA0175 No 16-Port Single Line Telephone Card with MW Lamp (MCSLC16) KX-TDA0177 No 16-Port Single Line Telephone Card with Caller ID (CSLC16) KX-TDA0470 16-Channel VoIP Extension Card (IP-EXT16) Yes Note: Note: (*1): The supplying power of 15V was removed from TDA100D. And, when the old DPT driven by the supplying power 15V is connected, the new software of KX-TDA0171/0172 checks the DPT type and it does not start up the old DPT and DSS console. So that when user use existing these cards for TDA100D, user must update to new software.
4. Existing Card compatibility (4/6) Model Description TDA100D 4-Port Doorphone Card (DPH4) Other Cards KX-TDA0161 Yes Yes 2-Port Doorphone Card (German Type) (DPH2) KX-TDA0162 Yes 4-Port External Input/Output Card (EIO4) KX-TDA0164 Yes 16-Channel Echo Canceller Card (ECHO16) KX-TDA0166 KX-TDA0168 Extension Caller ID Card (EXT-CID) No Yes KX-TDA0190 Optional 3-Slot Base Card (OPB3) Yes KX-TDA0191 4-Channel Message Card (MSG4) Yes KX-TDA0192 2-Channel Simplified Voice Message Card (ESVM2) Yes KX-TDA0194 4-Channel Simplified Voice Message Card (ESVM4) Yes KX- TDA0410 CTI Link Card (CTI-LINK) KX-TDA0103 L-Type Power Supply Unit (PSU-L) Power Supply Units (PSUs) No No KX-TDA0104 M-Type Power Supply Unit (PSU-M) KX-TDA0108 S-Type Power Supply Unit (PSU-S) No
4. Existing Card compatibility (5/6) Model Description TDA100D Cell Stations (CSs) 2.4GHz KX-TDA0141 2-Channel CS Using a DHLC/DLC Card for 2.4 GHz PS No KX-TDA0142 3-Channel CS Using a CSIF Card for 2.4GHz PS No KX-TDA0151 2-Channel CS Using a DHLC/DLC Card for 2.4 GHz PS Yes KX-TDA0152 3-Channel CS Using a CSIF Card for 2.4GHz PS Yes DECT KX-TDA0141CE 2-Channel CS Using a DHLC/DLC Card for DECT PS No KX-TDA0142CE 4-Channel CS Using a CSIF Card for DECT PS No KX-TDA0155CE 2-Channel CS Using a DHLC/DLC Card for DECT PS Yes(*1) KX-TDA0156CE 4-Channel CS Using a CSIF Card for DECT PS Yes(*1) KX-TDA0158CE 8-Channel CS Using a DHLC/DLC Card for DECT PS Yes(*1) DECT 6.0 KX-T0155 2-Channel CS Using a DHLC/DLC Card for DECT 6.0 PS Yes KX-TDA0156 4-Channel CS Using a CSIF Card for DECT 6.0 PS Yes KX-T0158 8-Channel CS Using a DHLC/DLC Card for DECT 6.0 PS Yes Note: Note: (*1): You have to upgrade the software of CS to V7.000 when you use WT115.
4. Existing Card compatibility (6/6) Model Description TDA100D Proprietary Equipment KX-A228 S/M-type Back-up Battery Cable Yes KX-A229 L-type Back-up Battery Cable No KX- A258 Blank Slot Cover Yes KX-T30865 Door Phone Yes KX-T7765 Door Phone Yes
5. Terminal compatibility (2/2) Note: There are some difference between TDA100D and existing TDA/TDE series as follows. (1) SMDR and HOTEL information registration capacity was increased up 2500. (2) Broadcasting (Announcement to 31 members) was activated without MEC.
Chapter 3 System Capacities / Resources 1. System Capacity 2. System Resources
1. System Capacity (1/4) (Max. Extension and Trunk) • No additional MEC or PSU is required for Max. configuration • (including 128 SLT or 152 DPT/IP-PT). (*) TDA100D: In case of PT configuration : Max. 176 extensions with 104 DPT(DXDP) + 48 IP-PT + 24SLT (**) Max. 126 trunks with one PRI30 + 96 LCOT
1. System Capacity (2/4) (Max. Capacity of Card) (*1) One T1, E1, PRI30, PRI23, or IP-GW4 card counts as 2 cards.
1. System Capacity (3/4) (Max. Capacity of Card)
1. System Capacity (4/4) (Max. SLT capacity) Following shows CO and SLT capacity chart Analogue CO 128 112 96 TDA100 w/ PSU-M & MEC TDA200 w/ PSU-M TDA100 w/ PSU-S 48 Expand SLT capacity 32 16 SLT 120 0 64 96 128
TDA100/200 original TDA100D TDA100/200 With MEC 2. System Resources (1/1) (Memory Expansion Card) The following features are available with on board SRAM (without using Memory Expansion Card) Telephone Total :TDA100/64 TDA200/128 SLT :TDA100/64 TDA200/128 DT300:TDA100/64 TDA200/128 Total :TDA100/160 TDA200/256 SLT :TDA100/96 TDA200/128 DT300:TDA100/128 TDA200/256 Total :176 SLT :128 DT300:104 4 Party Conference with Broadcast Not Available Available Available System Speed Dial 1000 per system 1000 per Tenant 8 tenants per system 1000 per Tenant 8 tenants per system Station Speed Dial Max: 10 per Station Max: 100 per Station Max: 100 per Station SMDR Call Storage for Check-out Not Available 4000 calls 2500 calls SMDR Call Storage 200 calls 4000 calls 2500 calls Quick Dial 4 digits, 80 entries 4 digits, 80 entries 8 digits, 4000 entries 4 digits, 80 entries 8 digits, 4000 entries Number of PS 128 pcs 128 pcs 128 pcs
Chapter 4 PC Maintenance Console Software (1)Dedicated PCMC for TDA100D (2)New tool (3)Connect tool (4)Options tool (5)Slot structure (6)Four DPT interface ports (DLC4) on MPR (7)MCSLC24 and MCSLC16 Card (8)CLCOT8/16 Card (9)PBX Replacement (10)U-PCMC including TDA100D model (11)Abolition of MEC card (12)Fax Transfer (13)Dealer License Control (14)Quick Setup Improvement (15)Function supported by other model
1. Dedicated PCMC for TDA100D(1/4) Develop the dedicated PCMC for TDA100D. Dedicated PCMC for TDA100D KX-TDA100D Maintenance Console Current U-PCMC PBX Unified Maintenance Console gray (fixed) Multi-site PBX Manager / Multi-site PBX Manager (Demo mode) are removed. Automatic Login only available at Standard PCMC.
1. Dedicated PCMC for TDA100D(2/4) Only Connect/New/Open/Options are available Remove below items from the Menu screen. ・Multi-site PBX Manager ・PBX Replacement ・VoIP Test Tool ・PBX Web Manager ・IP Terminal
1. Dedicated PCMC for TDA100D(3/4) Use version numberdisplays only "TDA100D PCMC" like as below, when "About" is selected.
1. Dedicated PCMC for TDA100D(4/4) (1)Add USB Driver of Windows7 64bit version. This driver is the same as the driver which is added in U-PCMC V6. (2)Dedicated TDA100D PCMC can not be installed when you already installed UPCMC. If it is tried to install, install is blocked. The behavior is the same as other that of OS which is not supported.
2. "New" of system data (1/1) Display only "TDA100D" icon in "New" window.
3. Connect Tool(1/1) "Connect" screen of TDA100D. "PBX Model“ is only "KX-TDA100D"(fixed)
4. Options Tool(1/1) Display / Programmer Code Change / Automatic Login are available, same as UPCMC. Remove "PBX Web Manager" function.
5. Slot Structure(1/1) 7th slot is added to the slot structure of current TDA100. 1st - 7th slots are used as free slot.
6. Four DPT interface ports (DLC4) on MPR(1/1) Mount DLC ports(DLC4) on MPR. The slot number of MPR is "11” (fixed). DPT：T7600series/DT300series/VM/DPT-CS/HD-CS can be connected to DLC4. The extension number is assigned from the extension of DLC4 at the fore front.
7. MCSLC24 and MCSLC16 Card(1/1) Caller ID is supported FSK type only in both MCSLC24 and MCSLC16. (Do not support the Caller ID for DTMF type) Message Wait that is equivalent of MSLC16. PFT (Two Power Failure Transfer) is available.
8. CLCOT8/16 Card(1/1) 16ports can be set nevertheless CLCOT8E is mounted or not. Caller ID of FSK/DTMF/FSK with Visual CIT type are available. PFT (Two Power Failure Transfer) is available. Pay Tone service is not available. The Installation of CLCOT8E Card can be checked at the item of “CLCOT8E Card”.
9. PBX Replacement(1/4) Support TDA100/200 -> TDA100D of PBX Replacement in U-PCMC. Note; - If a card is installed inSlot8,Slot9,Slot10 or Slot11, PBX Replacement can not run. It is necessary to delete a card. - If DHLC8 or SLC8 is installed, PBX Replacement can not run. It is necessary to delete a card. - MSLC16,SLC16 or CSLC16 is installed, it is converted to MCSLC16 automatically.
9. PBX Replacement(2/4) • When you convert the system data of TDA100/200 from excluding of Version 5. • -> You cannot convert the system data and the following error message • is displayed. • You have to convert to Version 5 once.
9. PBX Replacement(3/4) • When you convert the system data of TDA100/200 with assigning DHLC card and SLC card. • -> You cannot convert the system data and the following error message • is displayed. • You have to remove these cards.
9. PBX Replacement(4/4) • When you convert the system data of TDA200 with assigning the card to Slot 8-11. • -> You cannot convert the system data and the following error message • is displayed. • You have to remove these cards at Slot 8-11.
10. U-PCMC including TDA100D model(1/1) U-PCMC including dedicated PCMC for TDA100D. Embed TDA100D as one of new model. Embed TDA100D and the latest version for each model in U-PCMC.
11. Abolition of MEC card(1/1) [2.6.2 Quick Dial] [Personal Speed Dialing No.] of [4.1.3 Speed Dial] [6.1 System Speed Dial] [6.2 Hotel & Charge]
12. FAX Traansfer(1/1) Add the function of FAX Transfer. Add [Fax Extension] in [5.3.2 DISA Message]. Specifies the extension number to which to transfer a call when the MSG card detects a fax signal. This function is supported in TDA30, NCP series, and TDE series.
13. Dealer License Control(1/1) PCMC installed except RU/UC model can not connect MPR for RU/UC model. - If Registration Key is not input, there are functions that cannot be used. - You can input the License to the screen at “Tool(T)-License Registration(L)” also. When you access the following menus, the input screen is displayed. - Port Property of PRI30 - [1.2 Portable Station] - [9.1 TIE Table] You can input the License from this.
14. Quick Setup Improvement(1/1) Improve Quick Setup The user can select the existence Extension and ICD Group Number form pull down list. Add the selecting of CO Dialing Mode
15. Function supported by other model(1/3) The range of CTI Port Number in CTILINK Card is changed. The range is 0,10000-65535.
15. Function supported by other model(2/3) Support "24 Ports Analogue Extension Card HOOK Threshold setting" function
15. Function supported by other model(3/3) Improve the password protection - The function that cannot be connected for a while when you make a mistake the password input three times was added. At that time the Error Message(E030113) is displayed. Error Message(E030113) You have reached the maximum number of login attempt. Please login in after a while again. - The password was not able to be seen from PCMC. (same as NCP/TDE)